DUBLIN- February 6, 2014- SkillPages, the world’s trusted network of people with skills, has launched a range of premium accounts to cater for its 21+ million users.
The new accounts are designed to suit three main types of users on the freemium platform – service providers, recruiters and job seekers.
While other platforms tend to only support people with white-collar jobs, SkillPages is suitable for all kinds of workers. Almost two-thirds (61%) of its users are in white-collar jobs but over a third (39%) are in other industries such as construction, media, crafts and agriculture. Everyone from a carpenter who wants to find an instant job to a recruiter looking for a mechanical engineer will get what they are looking for on SkillPages.
Head of Product at SkillPages, Stephen Forbes, said: “The launch of our premium accounts marks the next phase in the development of SkillPages as a world-class platform.
“We have a wide variety of users on our platform, from recruiters looking for PHP developers to homeowners who need plumbers, and from accountants who want to move up in the career ladder to cartoonists looking for their next commission. The premium accounts have been designed to give our users a more tailored experience.”
Target: In-house and external recruiters for white-collar and non-traditional jobs, managers and all employers
· It includes tools such as advanced search filters as well as profile and job insights.
· Suggested lists of candidates for the job save time.
· “Who viewed your job” gives recruiters an indication of the kind of candidate interested in the job post.
· Saved profiles, searches and alerts when a new candidate signs up mean recruiters never miss out on a potential candidate.
· Recruiters can access up to 500 results per search.
· Only recruiters can view “secret” job seekers – those that are looking for a new job but don’t want their current employers to find out.
Target: Service providers and freelancers
· It includes a personal webpage that allows the account holder to easily create a unique web presence for their business.
· Profile insights and enhanced messaging give the user access to more clients and customers.
· Account holders will be highlighted in search results, and they can unlock the Request a Call-Back feature, which will alert the user when a potential client wants to get in touch.
Job Seeker Account
Target: All types of job seeker
· Only verified recruiters can see if the user is a job seeker or not.
· Account holders can keep track of their job applications, see who is interested in their profile with profile insights and access up to 250 results for every job search.
· The user will get instant alerts when new jobs match their searches.
Launched in 2011, SkillPages is the world’s trusted network of people with skills. Our mission is to create new opportunities for everyone, everywhere. Over 21 million people from 170+ countries have joined the platform. Every month, millions of people visit SkillPages to find skilled people, get found by people who need their skills and to discover new skilled people to collaborate with. SkillPages has offices in Palo Alto, Singapore and Dublin. For more information, visit http://www.skillpages.com and http://blog.skillpages.com/.