LONDON, Jan. 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ – Web Based Recruitment, experts in the areas of Mobile Recruitment and Recruiting Videos, confirmed that there had been strong interest in the recently announced 2015 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards.
Now in their second year the awards will acknowledge those companies leading the way in the use of Mobile Recruitment and at the same time help raise the awareness of Mobile Recruiting best practice.
“The awards not only give an opportunity to show what is currently happening in the market but they will also help raise the level of awareness about Mobile Recruitment and how it is being currently used across the world,” said Mike Taylor from Web Based Recruitment, organizers of the awards.
Mobile Recruitment – A Hot Subject
“Mobile Recruitment continues to be a hot subject area at the moment globally, with published reports and surveys consistently showing that job seekers want to able to search and apply for jobs using their mobile device. Unfortunately, the majority of companies still don’t make this service available to job seekers and unless they start making changes in 2015 they will still be in danger of missing out on candidates.”
The 2015 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards consist of the following categories:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website
- Best Job Board Mobile Website
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product or Service
The winners from the inaugural Global Mobile Recruitment Awards in 2014 were:
- Best Corporate Mobile Website – Barclays Bank
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Website – The Execu|Search Group
- Best Job Board Mobile Website – CV-Library
- Best Corporate Mobile Recruitment App – Sodexo
- Best Recruitment Agency / Staffing Firm Mobile Recruitment App - Spencer Ogden
- Best Job Board Mobile Recruitment App – TheLadders
- Best Mobile Recruitment Marketing Campaign – CMS Cameron McKenna
- Best Mobile Employee Engagement Platform – Barclays Bank
- Most Innovative Mobile Recruitment Product/Service – RMP Enterprise
How To Enter
The awards are open until Friday, January 30th, 2015 and the winners will be announced online on Thursday, March 26th, 2015. Full details of how to enter can be found at http://www.MobileRecruitmentAwards.com/enter.
The 2015 Global Mobile Recruitment Awards offers sponsors an excellent opportunity to be associated with companies at the forefront of excellence and innovation in mobile recruitment whilst at the same time adding brand exposure and a chance to promote their products and services. Further information about these limited sponsorship opportunities can be found at:http://mobilerecruitmentawards.com/sponsorship/.
Mike Taylor, Director, Web Based Recruitment
+44 (0) 1962 883754