I caught up to my pal Chris Russell about his new project – CareerCloud. He was gracious enough to let me repost one of his articles. Check it out below.
Now that we’re underway here at CareerCloud, we wanted to help you get the most out of your social resume experience. So here are 7 things you can do with your new page.
1) Use the URL on your email signature. Just click the copy link item from the top menu to get it. All social resumes follow the same syntax of social.careercloud.com/sr/username
2) Print it as a PDF. Just click the button in the upper left to print or save in PDF format. Tip: use it as a compliment to your paper resume.
3) Share it on social media. Tweet it, Facebook it or share on Google Plus. Let your social friends check it out!
4) Send it to an employer. Use our innovative Social Apply feature to send it to any employer or recruiter as long as you know their email address. They’ll get a nicely formated email like this;
5) Embed it on your website or blog. Use our handy badges to showcase it on your personal site. They come in 3 sizes and all link directly to your public Social Resume.
6) Check out your stats. Learn how many people have viewed your social resume. Keep track of your follower counts.
7) Put it on your paper resume. In fact put it on all your job search correspondence so people can easily find it.
Ready to get started? Just do it!