Are you a job seeker trying to connect with Recruiters? Are you a Recruiter looking for talent? (Even in these days…) Well, I am giving something away that I hope will join Recruiters and JobSeekers together, its called the Twittering Recruiters Directory. In a nutshell, I have gathered a list of 256 Recruiters on Twitter and ranked them according to the number of followers they have. And in doing so, let me say this…
* The Twittering Recruiter Directory is intended for networking purposes only and should not be seen as a personal endorsement of any particular Recruiter.
* If you are a Recruiter and your name is not on the list, follow me on Twitter and
DM me leave a comment on this post and I will add you to the next version.
* If you feel that you should be higher on the list because of your standing in the community, then you are probably right. Sorry.
* Recruiters on this list are there because they have certain keywords in their profile (Recruiter, Recruiting, Staffing, et cetera). If you do not have those keywords in your profile, chances are that I missed you in my search. So go ahead and change it now, then let me know
via Direct Messaging (DM) on Twitter by leaving a comment on this blog post. Thanks!
Here are a few more ways that you can use this list.
As a Recruiter:
* Send this out to people you interview, or have spoken to, but could not immediately place. As a way of promoting the “warm and fuzzies,” let them know that you hope to help them in the future. However for now, I hope that this information proves useful to you. Let’s stay in touch.
* Let it inspire you to create a Twitter blog for the purpose of expanding your reach to passive candidates.
As a Jobseeker:
* Add a link to the Twittering Recruiter Directory in an email and send it out to other job networking groups and/or career ministries that you are a member of.
Well, that’s it! Click here or the screenshot below to download your copy today. If it proves useful to you, pay it forward by giving it to someone else.